“Love this place!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
South Sioux City, Nebraska
“Love this place!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

They are SO friendly and they food is delicious!!!! It's one of my most favorite places in town. Every meal I have had there has been awesome! The prices are so reasonable and you get alot of food, plus their chips, pico and salsa are the best! Great place, great food, great people!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sioux City, Iowa
“There wasn't one thing I didn't like.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

This was our second time here today, and it was just as excellent as the first. The friendly owner greets you at the door and seats you. Then they bring out incredibly fresh chips and salsa. I ordered a jumbo margarita, and it was certainly jumbo and tastes just like the ones I had in Mexico. I love the enchiladas blancas. The cream sauce is better than I've had at any Mexcian restaurant. And did I mention it's very reasonably priced? My meal was $8.95 and my boyfriend's meal (which came out on a plate the size of a serving platter) was $9.95. I hope the word gets out about this place. The other Mexcian restaurants in the area have some major competition here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere