“Can't believe it's not already on Trip Advisor!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Dulwich Hill
Sydney, Australia
“Can't believe it's not already on Trip Advisor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I found this place after my old coffee shop was closed down for "progress". Though I loved that coffee and friendly staff, I found a better replacement. Guess progress isn't always bad!! Very rarely eat there, but when I have it's always been fresh and delicious. The coffee is 1st class and the reason I go back every day. If you like a bit of cinammon in your coffee then try the Dirty Chai.. my favourite. Do yourself a favour and pick up a home made cake while you're at it. Cookies are yum too. They have a lot of gluten free goodies (and vegan .. ) got to say the peanut butter cupcakes are delicious but honest, I have to pretend I've forgotten they sell gluten free chocolate brownies or else I'd have one every day! They are heavenly! I couldn't get rid of the "outdoor seating rating" but I gave a 3 . cause they provide one for smokers, and one outside, but I wouldn't call them outdoor areas. More like handy seating. Though the red chairs out the front are very eye catching! No bar service as such.

• Visited March 2014