“The New Owners Are Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Budget Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1210 A Ave E, Oskaloosa, IA 52577   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Oskaloosa
Oskaloosa, Iowa
“The New Owners Are Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I currently reside at the budget inn. The new owners are great people. I have helped them with many of the newest changes. Every room now has a microwave and a brand new fridge. This place has improved soo much in the last 6 weeks. I know that when I come back to Oskaloosa, I will stay here. Thanks to Mike and Vicky for being great hosts and wonderful employers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Vidalia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

A very friendly welcoming by the new owners...I actually stayed here for 2 weeks and a very pet friendly motel...loved the service, clean rooms and all the accommodation you need in a room. This was also a very affordable and convenient stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

A little hard to find, but what a great place. Came all the way out from Jersey. No roaches or bed bugs like anywhere else around. The mexican couple at the front desk where extremely polite and respectful. Great area to be for races and drinking!

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

So glad there is a mircowave and fridge in my room right now , because my buddy and i survive on microwaved food. Couple at the front desk is extremely pleasant and very helpful, no reservations were needed for a room. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Since I go to Iowa every year for the Noxville Nationals I need to make sure I have a good place to stay. Budget Inn is under new ownership and they are very friendly, easy to communicate with, and the motel has completely changed since the old owners have left. It is a pleasant motel to stay in, they even have new microwaves and fridges put in every room & especially very clean. I would def recommend this motel to anyone, whether you are traveling alone, with family, or friends. It is a very friendly environment and you won't regret it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I came to town for one weekend and as soon as we entered we were greeted by caring and friendly employees. The service and environment made us feel at home while being actually away from home. This is the ideal location in iowa with great potential value. This particular inn is very clean with numerous rooms, followed by excellent service. I recommend you try!!!

• Stayed August 2012
Rutherford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

as most of you all might do on the way to the races, this was our pitstop .. check around to the several motels in the area and meeting the person at the desk made the difference for us... this young couple here was a friendly one compared to the ones in the area. my wife and I were pleased by the service and how everything was handled.I was just glad my wife was happy about it, because we have all been there, if the women are happy.. we men are happy .

Room Tip: meet the locals, to get a better idea , thats what we did,