“Unexpected Hotel Stay but Happy” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Newton to your Saves list
Days Inn Newton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 West 19th Street South, Newton, IA 50208   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Newton
“Unexpected Hotel Stay but Happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

After a chaotic day, it was decided to rent a hotel room for the night to just kick back and relax. After making a few calls, we decided upon Days Inn when they were able to accommodate us on short notice. The room was well kept, bed was comfortable, and it was just what was needed. I would say the bathroom was smaller than expected and the heat/air seemed to be on a constant cycle throughout the night. Overall though, this was a great stay for an affordable price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
daysinn06836, General Manager at Days Inn Newton, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Days Inn Newton IA. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge.
It’s only through the eyes of our guests, that we can accurately assess the quality of the of our hotel and services we provide. We look forward to serving you again in the future and will once again say, “Welcome to the end of the day”.

Days Inn Newton IA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

After trying to check in,( even though I had reserved a room through the Wyndham site and had received a confirmation email) and being told there was no reservation, the young man at the front desk (Jacob) went way beyond what I expected by spending around 25 minutes on the phone with the tech support at Wyndham. He found out for me that the site had been going through an upgrade when I was making my reservation. Even though I had a confirmation email, it did not get processed. Thanks to Jacob, I had my room immediately after he cancelled my reservation from Wyndham and then booked me himself. This young man deserves more than I am sure he is being paid!!! The room itself was great (especially for this price....he matched the online booking price that I thought I was getting)...roomy and comfortable. I will be staying here again whenever I am in Newton.

Room Tip: The second floor is very quiet...can't even hear the traffic from the nearby Interstate 80.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Days Inn Newton IA

Been to Days Inn Newton? Share your experiences!