“Good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Mount Pleasant

Super 8 Mount Pleasant
You added Super 8 Mount Pleasant to your Saves list
Super 8 Mount Pleasant
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 N Grand Ave, Highway 218 Exit 45, Mount Pleasant, IA 52641   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Rochester
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

If you just need a nice, quiet, reasonably priced place to stay, this is it. The staff were nice, the rooms were comfortable. We felt safe. There are restaurants nearby and a WalMart across the street.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
MtPleasantSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Good Value guest
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you spreading the word about the Mt. Pleasant Super 8. We are clean, we are comfortable, we are conveniently located near the Avenue of the Saints and we are located close to shopping and restaurants.

Jeannine Eltrich, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bloomington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was very impressed with this facility. It was very clean, the service was impeccable and I truly enjoyed the stay.However, I stayed at the St Louis Airport Super 8 and have no nice things to say about it. The carpets were way past dirty, they were down right nasty! The room also didn't have several of the things that SHOULD have been in the room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

MtPleasantSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you , Thank you, Thank you for your kind review of our Hotel. It is our daily goal to make each of our guests welcome and comfortable. It is good to know we were very successful with your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Victorville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The place was not very clean, bed was lumpy, dirty carpet, grimy corners! There is no outlet to plug anything in unless you want to unplug your lamp or alarm clock. The room smelled like smoke even though it was marked as non-smoking room. The breakfast was waffles, muffins, and a few other small items. If you do not get breakfast within the first hour, it is NOT restocked and you are left with the scraps. The staff is not very organized. The manager is rude and she doesn't seem to value the customers. I cut my stay short and went to another hotel that would appreciate my business.There are other hotels in the area with much nicer management that are willing to work with the customer when they have a need or issue. I stay in a hotel almost year round and this one is at the bottom of the list, in my opinion.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MtPleasantSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Guest

I am so very sorry to hear about your stay with us. I do not know what went wrong with your stay but I would like to . Please call me at 319-385-8888 and tell me the whole story. I would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to make things right for you.

Please accept my apology for myself and staff.

Jeannine Eltrich, GM

Been to Super 8 Mount Pleasant? Share your experiences!