Beautiful hotel with adequate amenities. Grounds are welcoming and well kept. Dining and breakfast are superb, location was a bit out of the way, but a taxi ride can get you anywhere you want to go. Appreciated the retreat from city center. Staff always very helpful ! Enjoyed the stay. From Virginia in US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 48 spacious rooms, suites and villas by the river, the refreshing climate of the North has made this a favorite retreat with an added variety of invigorating sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Chiang Mai Resort, Spa & Sports Club Hotel Mae Rim
- Imperial Chiang Mai Resort, Spa And Sports Club