I was looking forward to staying in this place because of the swimming pool. However, when arriving there I found the pool to be old and very dirty. didn't look like it had been cleaned for a long time. In addition, there were many tiles broken off in the pool. In fact, I cut my foot several times on broken tiles - very dangerous place to swim. So, if you are impressed by the photos of a large pool, don't be fooled because it is dangerous and unusable.
The rooms were OK and nicely set amongst trees. You should be aware the hotel is old, very isolated and a very long way from anything else. Therefore eating in the restaurant is an added expense you should budget for. The breakfast choice is limited but passable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 48 spacious rooms, suites and villas by the river, the refreshing climate of the North has made this a favorite retreat with an added variety of invigorating sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Chiang Mai Resort, Spa & Sports Club Hotel Mae Rim
- Imperial Chiang Mai Resort, Spa And Sports Club