“Get the Shrimp!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Maquoketa
Des Moines, Iowa
“Get the Shrimp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I had the shrimp in cream sauce and my co-worker had the bacon wrapped shrimp. Not exactly healthy meals, but delicious! We also had taco salads for lunch later in the week, which were also very good.

Visited August 2014

Freehold, New Jersey
“Tasty, Well-Priced Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was in a rush when I stopped in, so quickly picked a chicken burrito lunch special to-go. My order was waiting for me after I ran a couple of quick errands. For just under $6, it was quite a but of food - enough for two light lunches. Chicken burrito with salsa & cheese, refried pintos with cheese, and tomato-flavored rice. Also a small bag of tortilla chips, and salsa.
Everything tasted very fresh, and had good flavor. I would definitely pick up lunch there again, and am looking forward to having dinner there.