“Excellent coffee house” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
omaha, ne
“Excellent coffee house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great atmosphere in a warm vibe-people are friendly and helpful.
Coffee is good muffins yummy and they even have a lunch menu. You need to try it

Visited February 2013

Iowa
“Excellent Coffeeshop Atmosphere, Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Habitue', while difficult to pronounce, is a gem for LeMars. This coffee shop has a wonderful atmosphere, with lots of seating upstairs and down. Decor is tasteful and well-done. Coffee is very good, and there is a nice selection of sandwiches, soups, and desserts. My friends and I often stop here for a lunch out, and have never been disappointed. My favorite is the Southwest Chicken Sandwich and the Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes. Excellent! Sometimes service is a bit slow, but that's not much of an issue for me. There is a nice outdoor courtyard with a fountain out the back door for summer use, and plenty of parking in front of the building and around back. Internet service is fast, so if you're dining alone, this is a good place to catch up online and grab a coffee and sandwich. I haven't tried the varied assortment of cupcakes, muffins, and other yummy treats, but they look great!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MN
“Best Coffee Shop Atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had business in the area, and needed to find a place to work for a bit. Knowing that Le Mars is small town, I knew there wouldn't be a Starbucks or Caribou, and you never know what you will find with a small town coffee shop. I have to say I was incredibly impressed!!! The atmosphere is amazing. So many nooks and crannies you can sit in and work. Two levels with plenty of space to spread out, so you are not sitting right on top of other people. The employees were friendly and prompt with my drink, and the coffee had great flavor. Wifi was free and FAST.

If this were in my back yard, I would probably be there every day! Highly recommend, and I will definitely return if I am in the area.

• Visited December 2012