“Lemars” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Le Mars

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Le Mars to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Le Mars
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1314 12th Street SW, US 75 And 12th St, Le Mars, IA 51031   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Le Mars
ACKLEY
“Lemars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Overall a nice hotel with decent value. Easy to find in the town of Lemars. Rooms were fairly standard for a hotel. Did not get in early enough to use the pool or fitness room. Breakfast was good

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is an older motel but has been upgraded and well cared for. It is clean, has a good selection of tv channels and the internet has always worked well. The beds are comfortable and the towels are in good shape.
It is pet friendly for a charge of $10. This is an average charge for pets so i feel it is quite reasonable.
The breakfast is mediocre but it is available. The young woman that checked us in was efficient and personable.
I only have one criticism...although my room was surrounded by other non smoking rooms the hallways and even into my room had that cigarette smoke smell. That is very unpleasant for a non smoker.
Overall a nice stay and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012
West Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel, I didn't expect this value in LeMars, IA. I found they are very protective of thier guests. I asked if my co-worked had checked in and they politelly declined to share that information. Kudos! They also did not announce to everyone within ear shot what my room number was. Another Kudos!! I like this, as I travel alone quite often. I do wish the front desk staff had inquired about a Wyndham reward member, I put it on my reservation, I thought, and it didn't get applied, now I have to track it back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Baymont Inn L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Le Mars, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind review and acknowledging that our staff is respectful of others privacy. I am sorry that no one happened to mention anything about Wyndham Rewards to make sure your number was applied to your stay, if it has been within 7 days you can still call us directly and we can apply it. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Baymont and hope you return next time you are coming near LeMars!
West Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very nice hotel. I was pleasantly surprised, I did not expect this value in LeMars, IA The staff was very friendly, and protective of its guests. I asked if someone (my co-worker) had checked in and they very politely declined to share that information. Kudos. And they also didn't announce my room number to anyone else who might have been in the lobby at the time. They just handed me the folder and pointed out the room number. This is very important to me as I travel alone. Again, kudos. And the Wi Fi was free. Make sure you have your Wyndam Rewards, the front desk didn't ask and now I have to track it back to get the night recorded.

WATERLOO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Nice room at a good price. I have stayed here several times and it has always been a good experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Le Mars? Share your experiences!