Each time we visit, we are so surprised at the friendly helpful staff who have impeccable customer service skills. This visit we even had the owner come over and introduce himself and ask about our stay and also offered to load our vehicle. It was so nice to be so well received and made welcome. This visit, the staff checked DOT to see how our roads would be going out of town. Absolutely love this inn and is my favorite among all our travels. Even a nice bar downstairs and a beautiful comfortable lounge area all in a woodsy lodge feel. Breakfast is very good and they even allow you to come early and get the cold offerings. I have an invalid husband and it's nice to have something for him to eat before he comes downstairs for a full breakfast. We plan on visiting often.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel Johnston
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-80/35, our Des Moines Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center puts you only minutes away from Living History Farms, Wells Fargo Arena, Science Center of Iowa & the Jordon Creek Town Center. Take in an I-Cubs game or visit Bass Pro shop, but when your day is over, relax by the fireplace in one of our Northwoods-themed rooms, or take a dip in our year-round indoor/outdoor heated swim-through pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.