I have taught at continuing education program held at the Stoney Creek Inn & Conference Center in Des Moines(Johnston, IA) for a number of years. From check in to check out the staff is wonderful to deal with. As a business traveler this is very important.
I strongly recommend Stoney Creek in for a special event or meeting. Karen Gray, the Conference Center Manager is the best. She is constantly working to make sure all of the details
are in order. Whether your hosting a wedding or a business meeting you need to find a venue with staff who get it done! This is one of those locations and Karen Gray is that person.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel Johnston
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-80/35, our Des Moines Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center puts you only minutes away from Living History Farms, Wells Fargo Arena, Science Center of Iowa & the Jordon Creek Town Center. Take in an I-Cubs game or visit Bass Pro shop, but when your day is over, relax by the fireplace in one of our Northwoods-themed rooms, or take a dip in our year-round indoor/outdoor heated swim-through pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.