Great visit. Staff was helpful. Nice clean rooms, comfortable bed. Pool was warm, even with part being outside in below freezing temperatures. Excellent hot breakfast was well prepared and kept well stocked. Our room faced the back of the property and it really felt we were in the woods even though we were in the middle of town. Awesome hotel. We plan to stay again soon. Good restaurants nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel Johnston
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-80/35, our Des Moines Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center puts you only minutes away from Living History Farms, Wells Fargo Arena, Science Center of Iowa & the Jordon Creek Town Center. Take in an I-Cubs game or visit Bass Pro shop, but when your day is over, relax by the fireplace in one of our Northwoods-themed rooms, or take a dip in our year-round indoor/outdoor heated swim-through pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.