Was at hotelVetro with family for business. Located in downtown. Modern rooms. Friendly and accommodating staff. Parking is free but should be attached. The bread garden market is within the complex and you can get what you need from there. Coffee, fridge, microwave, everything is in the room. Shuttle service. Late check out on request.
Will recommend to everybody !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, sophistication, and metropolitan flair-experience it all at downtown Iowa City's newest hotel and conference center, located just a block away from the University of Iowa. Listed by Budget Travel Magazine as one of the Top 100 Best Values in the World, hotelVetro is the ultimate in upscale lodging. Boasting modern architectural design, deluxe guest rooms, contemporary kitchens, and the sophisticated yet environmentally conscious amenities, hotelVetro is ideal for short or long-term stays. HotelVetro is a premiere Iowa City conference center, with over 15,000 square feet of versatile banquet space and meeting rooms. Featuring a stunning 4,800 square foot open-air Roof Garden, which offers a magnificent view of the Iowa City Cultural District, hotelVetro provides an unforgettable backdrop for business and social events. HotelVetro offers a complimentary shuttle within a 3 mile radius based on availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your hotelVetro: studio suites & convention center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelvetro: Studio Suites And Convention Center
- Hotelvetro: Studio Suites & Convention Center Hotel Iowa City
- Hotelvetro Studio Hotel
- HotelVetro: Studio Suites & Convention Center Iowa City