“The hallway smelled of smoke, housekeeping didn't replinish...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Indianola

You added Quality Inn Indianola to your Saves list
Quality Inn Indianola
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1701 N Jefferson, US Hwy 65/69, Indianola, IA 50125 (Formerly Super 8 Indianola/Des Moines Area)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Indianola

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Indianola
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Rude staff, floors were falling apart, stench of smoke filled the entire facility. Could hear sounds from down the hallway. Had to dump both juices during breakfast due to clumps

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Lauren A, Manager at Quality Inn Indianola, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad time. I'm sorry you didn't feel that you could tell anyone while you were here, since I didn't hear about any of these issues I was not able to improve your stay. If you could please email me at super8indianola@gmail.com or even give me a call and let me know what room you stayed in so I can look at these holes in the floor and some of the other issues you spoke of. Thank you.
Coralville, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

New management recently has changed this hotel significantly. Lauren Allen the hotel manager does an excellent job of making sure everything is as comfortable as possible. Her staff is very caring and professional and they really work hard. My room was very clean and comfortable and a free breakfast is a nice way to start the day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Lauren A, Manager at Quality Inn Indianola, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We strive to make every guest a happy guest, by keeping the hotel and rooms clean and providing great guest service with a smile. We really enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Staff is friendly and accommodating. Room seemed mostly clean, except the windows! Someone had actually written "wash me" in the grime on the window, & that was the first thing I saw when I went to look out. Also, amenities state that they have a bar & restaurant but there are only vending machines it seems?

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Lauren A, Manager at Quality Inn Indianola, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. First let me apologize for the dirty windows, we did get them all cleaned. I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly and other wise had a good stay with us. I am sorry if you found somewhere that says we have a bar/ restaurant but we do not, I have tried to find where you found that listing but I am unable to locate it. If you could please call the hotel at 515-961-0058 or email me at super8indianola@gmail.com and let me know where you found that so I can get it corrected. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Been to Quality Inn Indianola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Indianola

Address: 1701 N Jefferson, US Hwy 65/69, Indianola, IA 50125 (Formerly Super 8 Indianola/Des Moines Area)
Location: United States > Iowa > Indianola
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Indianola
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Indianola 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Indianola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Indianola
Super Eight Indianola
Indianola Super 8
Indianola Super Eight
Quality Inn Indianola Iowa

If you own or manage Quality Inn Indianola, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.