I went with a bunch of girlfriends a few years back and stayed in one of the private pool villas. absolutely beautiful, friendly staff and great food. it was a quiet part of town but we didnt have to venture out of the resort to enjoy ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa is everything that the other hotels in the area are not. It is secluded, peaceful, elegant and welcoming. It's a resort where the needs and wishes of the guest have been put first - Simple touches like free sunscreen at the pool, a top-notch kids club that caters for kids of all ages, and a "butler" service to take care of everything guests need. We use our Victoria heritage to offer a special experience at the seaside village - not just another few days in a lounge chair but a real feeling of being in Vietnam. We take care to share genuine local experiences, culture and cuisine with our guests. From a romantic white tablecloth picnic on the dunes to an early morning accompanied trip to the fish market along with our chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Phan Thiet Hotel Phan Thiet
- Victoria Resort Phan Thiet