This is a run down hotel run by staff with bad attitudes. The rooms are so small they are claustrophobic. We were going to a concert at a nearby casino and got there at 3PM to relax in the hot tub and have a few drinks before dinner. The hot tub was ice cold. The person at the front desk was unapologetic and said it would be repaired in a couple hours. The next morning I went to use it again and this time it was scalding hot. It had to be 120 degrees plus. I couldn't keep my foot in it for more than a couple second. The person at the front desk (different person) was unsympathetic, laughed, and told me to dump some ice in it. I wasn't in the mood for her humor. She called our room around 11AM and offered us breakfast after finding out the temperature of the hot tub was unlawful. Her attitude and the condition of this property turned me off.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dubuque Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dubuque Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Dubuque Iowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Dubuque/Galena, located in the heart of this historic Iowa riverboat community, is the preferred lodging accommodations for the corporate or leisure traveler alike. Located just blocks from America s River at the Port of Dubuque and the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium, and shopping, the Holiday Inn Hotel offers downtown convenience and exceptional Midwest hospitality. Enjoy our newly renovated restaurant, the River City Beefstro Sports Bar and Grille featuring mouthwatering barbeque ribs. The hotel also features complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, an executive level with concierge lounge, Priority Club upgrades, a fitness center, indoor pool, Jacuzzi whirlpool, business center and over 9,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet facilities. Our complimentary Dubuque Regional Airport hotel shuttle is convenient for our business partners such as John Deere, Prudential, Flexsteel, McGraw-Hill, McKesson, Quebecor World and Georgia Pacific. After a long day at work turn up the fun at the 'new' Diamond Jo Casino, the Dubuque Greyhound Park & Casino or one of our many downtown night spots. If gambling is not your thing enjoy American nostalgia at the site made famous by the movie, Field of Dreams in Dyersville, Iowa or shopping in the quaint village of Galena, Illinois, both just a short drive away. Kids Eat and Stay Free at the Holiday Inn Hotel of Dubuque and Galena! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Dubuque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.