“Great Food, Great Prices!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manna Java World Cafe

Manna Java World Cafe
700 Locust St., Dubuque, IA 52001 (Formerly Cafe Manna Java)
563-588-3105
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 161 Restaurants in Dubuque
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Manna Java World Cafe's only location is located on the corner of 8th and Locust in downtown Dubuque. The other 2 locations have closed.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Food, Great Prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love this cafe and stop by anytime I am in the area! I know I can always expect a great meal at an affordable price! Thanks Manna Java World Cafe!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Racine, Wisconsin
“Breakfast downtown style!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Fresh Breads and pastries, simple but hearty breakfasts, several blends of coffee all served with enthusiasm. Sanjit made us "out of towners" feel like we were at home.

Visited July 2013
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
“Awesome Breakfast Sandwhices and Lunch Specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've been eating at the cafe for well over a 1 year at least 3 times a week for there lunch specials which are nothing less then great! Overall though its Sanjit & Rebecca that really create the great experience from delivering excellent customer service, solid recommendations, and overall genuine personality qualities. If you run into any of these two make sure you tip them well... they deserve it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Don't eat here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went there for breakfast on Sunday and it was the worse breakfast I've ever had. Took 1.5 hours from beginning to end. Felt like we were bothering the staff because we were there. Once the food finally came it was't cooked properly and was sick for the rest of the day. Never again!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lisa N, Manager at Manna Java World Cafe, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
I am very sorry that you had such a bad experience, as that is really not our normal situation here at Manna Java. If you could respond to me with the date and time that you were in and perhaps the name of your server, then I could do more to remedy this situation. I did respond to you in an email, but never heard back. I do know that none of our management was made aware of this situation, or we would have taken care of it on the spot. We take our customer service very seriously and have worked very hard towards not having this kind of bad review. Please, accept our apology and let us know what we can do to make this right.
Dubuque, Iowa
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Try the daily 5.00 special, two piece and a soda. I go every day for my latte, Sanjeev is a great barista and will make it like you want. It's a great place for lunch and dinner however breakfast is the best deal in town. Breakfast birritos are terrific with bacon or sausage. They now have great cupcakes that are yummy and make a nice gift. I can't say enough about the pastries. They are fresh and a very large variety.

Visited May 2013