Great location (near the river museum and a yummy restaurant called Crust) but overall disappointed...by everything. We had to switch rooms because our first room was filthy...stained mattresses, food splattered on the wall, stains on the chair, etc. The second room they put us in was much better but they did not offer any discount for the gross conditions of our first room.
The night was pretty quiet, didn't hear slamming doors like you do at some hotels.
The water park wasn't anything great, especially for the price. It seemed really old and run down. My three-year-old wasn't very interested in much and my 8-year-old was bored after going down the big slide a couple times. Won't be back!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel
- Grand Harbor
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Dubuque, Iowa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.