This we go here about once a year during the winter.
PROS: Its not to far from home (2 hr), and we have a lot of fun here with our kids. Last time we went here was over New Years Eve. Two other couples and their kids went with us. We had lots of fun at the waterpark with all of the kids. We went down waterslides, swam in the pool, and relaxed in the hottub. The is a really nice area for toddlers too. The rooms were clean and furnished nicely. Theres a small arcade. There's a nice casino within walking distance and a small ski hill near by (Sundown mtn resort). There's a couple of places in the hotel to eat, and a pretty nice little bar to hang out in.
CONS: Staff could use a little more tack, and the locker rooms were a little messy. Some of the hydraulics of the waterpark werent quite working right, but the kids didnt notice. There was an area of the water park tower that was roped off, perhaps for safety. If a repair is needed I hope it will be completed by the time we return.
Overall this place is good fun. I think the price on rooms was decent for what you get (≈ 110?/night and inluded our four water park passes for basically two days, check and out date).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Dubuque, Iowa