“Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Sun Prairie, WI
16 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Mystique Casino is always fun. We have been there several times and it is more fun and less smokey than most non-vegas casinos. The down side is that there is any smoke at all. As with any casino it is hard to leave a winner most of the time but we go back for the fun and not to get rich.

Wisconsin
“Not much fun”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I rated the other casino in Dubuque the same way. Entertain me for my money. Don't just take it! Loosen the slots up so that my $20, $50 or $100 last longer.

Visited June 2012
Galena, Illinois, United States
“Terrible Buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Decided to try the Friday nite Seafood Buffet. Very disappointing. Not a great variety as at the Diamond Jo. The Seafood Newburg was runny, mushy and tastless. BUT the New York Strip Steak was delicious but you can't dine on steak slices alone.

Janesville, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“reccomend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Enjoyed our visit here. Really enjoyed the dog racing. Food and prices at The Deli were good and reasonable. Friendly employees willing to help. Neat, clean but a little smoky.

Milwaukee, WI
9 attraction reviews
“Updated casino with a good variety of slots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stopped by for a quick evening after spending the day at Diamond Jo.

Did not get a chance to visit the racetrack as they were not racing at the time we were there.

The casino was very clean and the staff was friendly.

The parking lot to this place is HUGE, so you will never have to worry about parking!

Had a few drinks in the bar, but it would have been nice if they would have let you run a tab on your credit card (like Diamond Jo does). To me, this is the one thing a casino could easily do so that you have more CASH to put into the machines. That $20 I spend on a few drinks could easily be more money for them if I kept putting my winnings back into the machines. For those of us that control what we spend at a casino for gambling, that $20 in cash I put towards drinks is now $20 less I have to gamble with!