Staff was super friendly and accomdating. Free pick up from the airport and our room was ready early despite a sold out weekend.
The restaurant food was ok, not bad, not outstanding. The drinks and desserts were very good.
The beds were VERY comfortable with down everything.
Internet was a dissapointing $13. These days most places I stay have free wireless.
Indoor pool and spa were clean.
Pretty quiet although you can hear things in the hallway fairly easily.
I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Hotel Des Moines
- Marriott Des Moines
- Des Moines Marriott
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Iowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxury Des Moines hotel ideally located in the downtown business district just four miles from the airport and connected to the Iowa Events Center and Wells Fargo Arena by skywalk, making it one of the most convenient downtown Des Moines hotels. Dine at the delectable on-site Rock River Grill and Tavern, or discover the innovative City Center Lounge for casual downtown libations. Guests can relax in our sparkling pool or coffee shop and stay connected with our business center and free wi-fi in public areas. Highlighted by 25,000 square feet of space, this Des Moines, IA hotel is ideal for conferences, weddings, retreats and events of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Des Moines Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.