I came for business and booked here. Overall I was pleased with my room and overall hotel experience. I did not try any of the restaurants inside hotel. Parking was confusing. Use valet, otherwise you have to park in garage across street. There is a skyway, but kind of a hassle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxury Des Moines hotel ideally located in the downtown business district just four miles from the airport and connected to the Iowa Events Center and Wells Fargo Arena by skywalk, making it one of the most convenient downtown Des Moines hotels. Dine at the delectable on-site Rock River Grill and Tavern, or discover the innovative City Center Lounge for casual downtown libations. Guests can relax in our sparkling pool or coffee shop and stay connected with our business center and free wi-fi in public areas. Highlighted by 25,000 square feet of space, this Des Moines, IA hotel is ideal for conferences, weddings, retreats and events of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Des Moines Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Hotel Des Moines
- Marriott Des Moines
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Iowa