My second time at this hotel. Great location as we walked to baseball park for a game and walked to the Des moines farmer's market on Saturday AM. The shuttle service drivers were great, drove us to and from the Iowa state fair and to dinner. The hotel is rather pricey and they charge for WiFi which seems a rip when the room is $200. Nice breakfast, open bar Happy Hour. Large 2 room suites but still sort of a rip as you have to pay for parking. Des Moines is not a busy city. No traffic and no pressure for the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the comfort of the spacious two-room suites at the Embassy Suites Des Moines Downtown. Located close to the Iowa State Capitol, explore the trendy shopping and dining opportunities of the Historic East Village. Enjoy complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a nightly Manager's Reception. Elegant banquet facilities are available for weddings, business meetings and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Des Moines Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Des Moines
- Des Moines Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Des Moines Downtown Iowa