“Being super clean - makes a difference!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3202 East Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA 52807   |
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Davenport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Boulder, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed here for business last month for three days. Booked it because of price and overall ratings and reviews here. Had an OK stay, not great.

My non-smoking room did not smell like it, and in fact all the hallways are permeated with smoke. So maybe it's hard to have a non-smoking room in an atmosphere that is all-smoking, all the time. The manager did replace my bedspread and have the room sprayed upon request which did help somewhat.

My other complaint was with the bed; it sagged quite a bit, which doesn't help a bad back. I was told that the matresses were new! Wow, my guess would have been that the mattress was 20 years old, but they claimed they were all new. They must have bought the absolute cheapest matresses money can buy.

The room was clean and the young people at the desk were very friendly and helpful. The manager or owner, not as much.

Breakfast was fine, nothing much to say except it was adequate and there was plenty of everything.

Overall, this was an OK place to stay if you don't mind smoke. I think I will try another place next time I vist the Quad Cities.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Location is good, Staff is great,. The only problem that I had was with booking on line. Making my reservation on line, I was offered a great deal. I have experiance with this, so I looked over the web page carefully and found that there were no restrictions other that that I would have to cancel my reservation 24 hrs prior to my arrival. I finished my business early and check out after only 2 nights. Then I was told that I had a minimum 3 nights stay for the rate that I chose. The person checking me out was very good and I did agree to pay for three nights, but I am very dissatisfied with the website and its clarity. I will not be booking anymore Days Inn on line.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Evanston, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We've stayed several times when passing through, and always had a pleasant stay. The staff is helpful, nice, and capable. The facility is clean, quiet, and convenient. Decent restaurants and some shopping are nearby, even walkable if you don't mind crossing suburban shopping district streets. We'll stay again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We drove from Northwest Iowa for my daughters interview process at the St. Ambrose School of Physical Therapy. The staff were friendly and accommodating, the rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The location was 14 minutes from the PT school and St. Ambrose main campus. It was easy to drive around this area because most roads were 3-4 lanes. There were plenty of restaurants and shopping within 3-10 minutes. We enjoyed meals at Panera, Applebee's, and Village Inn. The microwave, refrigerator and hair dryer were nice to have in the room. I checked out the iron and ironing board from the front desk. Days Inn was a good value and suited our purpose of a comfortable, clean place to stay close to our destination.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa

Address: 3202 East Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA 52807
Location: United States > Iowa > Davenport
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Davenport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa 1.5*
Chairman Award for Quality. We are conveniently located in business district. Malls and restaurants are nearby. Easy Access off I-80/I-74. Indoor Heated Pool and Spa. Free DayBreak Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Davenport Days Inn
Days Inn Davenport

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.