“Solid Choice in Davenport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% With AAA
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Davenport
United States
“Solid Choice in Davenport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Visited this property 3 times and they were great. Short walk from several restaurants, all good which was a bonus so I didn't have to worry about driving back to the hotel after dinner. Check-in/out was a breeze, property is clean and beds are comfortable. My last stay, I had a really stompy upstairs neighbor but he/she went to bed at a decent time so it wasn't a bother. One day I left my Do-not-disturb sign on the door and when I came back, I found a basket full of clean towels and extra toiletries next to my door! Small things really make a big difference! I won't stay anywhere else when I'm in town.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Joshua S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear YKL1,

Thank you for your response on TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us. We always love reading when a guests stay goes great. I am sorry about the upstairs neighbor though; however, its great he or she went to bed early. Having your loyalty means the whole world to us. I hope we will be able to keep it for years to come.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Safe Travels,

Joshua Sanders

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Johnston, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I've stayed here on numerous occasions for business and decided to book a two-night Diamond award stay for the family while in the Quad Cities for hockey from 12/13-12/15. This is a solid of example of Hampton Inns across the country. Staff is always top notch and the hotel is perfectly situated to food, shopping and even theaters.

The amenity of most importance to the boss (wife) is a hot tub. This stay was disappointing in that regard as the tub had been demolished for repair or update. I understand the need for this, but it was not noted anywhere of this process prior to our arrival. Wife was quite disappointed. A petty complaint? Probably, but when you're burning your points for a stay, you choose wisely. Intend to request at least some of the points back.

Good hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Flyboy3,

Thank you for taking the time to mention us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate any feedback our guests have because good or bad, it makes us better. It is true, during your stay with us our Spa was under renovation. The length of time it was out of order was unacceptable. I do however have good news. Our Spa has been reopened as of 01/02/2014. Regrettably, it being finished now does not make up for the time it was not working. I would suggest you call me at the hotel at 563-441-0001 or you may email me at joshua.sanders@hilton.com. I would be more than happy to discuss this further with you and maybe reissue you some points. Thank you again for staying with us and for being a Hilton Honors memeber. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.

Safe Travels,

Joshua Sanders
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Staff was very warm and welcoming, our room was nice crisp and clean. Breakfast area was clean and well maintained with great selection of tasty breakfast foods. The hotel is surrounded by some really nice restaurants and shopping. It was just a really relaxing and pleasant stay. I would like to say “Thank You” to the entire staff for making our stay so nice. Kelly

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

On the northeast side of Davenport with a suburban area feel, right off I-74 and a mile from I-80, newer Hampton Inn property delivers everything you'd expect. Excellent choice for business or leisure travelers in the area or simply if your I-80 journey finds you nearby at the end of the day. A movie theatre is short walking distance as well as several casual dining chain type restaurants adjacent or walkable. 10 minute drive to downtown area. Well maintained indoor pool and whirlpool but with limited deck space. Very nice area to enjoy your typical well stocked Hampton breakfast that doubles as gathering space during the rest of the day and evening to relax and meet other parties that you might be traveling with. A selection of board games to use is a nice touch for families.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ShannonTownsend, General Manager at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We love to hear from our guests and always appreciate any feedback we receive.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable hotel with superior customer service that exceeds expectations for all of our valued guests. We do hope to have you as our guest again should your travels bring you back to our area in the future.

Thank you again for your comments and for helping other travelers choose a place to stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 563-441-0001 or by email at Shannon.townsend@hilton.com if I can ever be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Davenport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone attempting to get away for some quiet time with their spouse. The hotel staff was professional and very attentive to our needs. The front desk staff were all pleasant and spoke to me each time I passed their area. They also did a good job of recommending places to eat. The room was VERY clean!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dubuque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a great overnight stay in Davenport! We used the complimentary 10% discount at Granite City, right behind our hotel. Large movie theater complex was across the parking lot and good shopping across the street. Easy access to I-74 and I-80.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We love to hear from our guests and always appreciate any feedback we receive, which is critical to us as a team and our continued success.

Best Regards,
waunakee wi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We came for a graduation and this hotel was the meeting place for the graduation party. Overall the hotel was very nice except for the constant noise from the floor above us. We did not complain to the staff so it was totally our problem that may have been corrected. The restaurant nearby (Granite City) was terrible. The food was cold and we both felt sick to our stomachs most of the day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel regarding your recent stay with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and I am so glad that you enjoyed the graduation party in our meeting room! I apologize for the inconvenience of the noise from the floor above you and we will be sure to follow up on your concerns. As a valued guest, your feedback is critical to us as a team and to our continued success. We hope to see you again next time you come to Davenport. Thank you again and have a wonderful week!

Been to Hampton Inn Davenport? Share your experiences!