“Excellent hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Davenport
Burlington, Iowa, United States
“Excellent hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've stayed at the Sleep Inn in Davenport several times. This hotel is always clean. The staff is always friendly and never hesitate to answer questions. Check in is easy and check out is even easier. When I stay in other hotels, I always compare them to the Sleep Inn in Davenport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. We take great pride in accommodating our guests and it is wonderful to hear that we met your expectations of what a hotel should be like.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

5 adults in one room on our way to Sturgis. Room was very clean and very spacious. We had 2 queen beds and a roll in bed and I think there was a sofa bed too. Paid $139.99 which I thought was fair for this time of the year. Breakfast was great and very clean. We even used the laundry facility on Floor 3 to dry our jeans after we got rained on the way in. The only issue we had was the roll away bed was awful. The mattress was so thin that you could feel the bars when you laid on it. We ended up putting the mattress on the floor and using it that way. We made due but it would be nice if they could upgrade their roll away beds :) It was also located walking distance from a couple restaurants so that was a plus!

Room Tip: Large family with small kids - get the 2 queen suite! Plenty of room to move around!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. I’m glad we were able to accommodate your family with a spacious suite. I apologize for the roll away bed causing your family discomfort. I will be looking into this matter personally and want to again thank you for your review.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed one night as part of a bike trip around Iowa and it was a perfect choice. Most important to me, it was very very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. Great location within walking distance of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We are glad to hear we were able to help make your bike trip enjoyable. Thank you for your review.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I travel to this area many times a year for my Job. I have stayed in several hotels and Once I found Sleep Inn, I will look No more! Love this hotel! Its clean, has a great breakfast, and comfy beds! The location is awesome as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We are looking forward to having your future business. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have stayed at Sleep Inn - Davenport in the past and have always been treated well. The staff is always very kind and willing to help out in any way. The rooms are clean and the hotel is in a great location, near many restaurants and lots of shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you, for your review. We are always more than pleased to make your stay a pleasant one.
Alexandria, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Many elements of this attractive Sleep Inn are Very Good - location, staff, room, linens, bathroom, closet space, cleanliness, and mini cinnamon rolls. Pulling down the overall rating are the slowest elevator and internet I've experienced in dozens of hotel stays and inedible breakfast items (grainy reconstituted eggs and spam bologna). Enjoy easy access to I74 on 53th street (ignore your Garmin if it directs you to Spruce Hills exit), numerous delicious franchise restaurants, and services such as hair and nail salons. (Kim Nails is recommended.)
If the food and internet are improved to be consistent with the decor and upkeep I think the value will warrant the cost.

Room Tip: Broad stair at the far end from the elevator has easy access to the parking lot.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with our elevator and internet service provider. Please know we are working on improving our breakfast selections at this time. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stay at this location on my travels to Davenport about 2 to 3 times a month for the past 4 years. Always friendly staff and they always give me a little goodie bag in recognition of my Choice Diamond status. If you are running across I-80, it is worth the 2 mile drive south on I-74 to stay at this one. Close to shopping and may great places to eat. Room are up to date and always very clean.

Room Tip: 1st and 2nd floor are best. Even though the property is all non smoking now. There are a couple of t...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Deanna N, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn as your preferred hotel. I t has been a pleasure to accommodate you these past 4 years and hope to keep doing so in the future. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!