“Favorite Hotel in Davenport!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn and Suites Davenport, IA

You added Quality Inn and Suites Davenport, IA to your Saves list
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport, IA
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6605 North Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52806 (Formerly Davenport Inn and Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Davenport
Wahoo, Nebraska
“Favorite Hotel in Davenport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is one of our favorite hotels! Always pleased with the clean rooms and we enjoy the friendly staff. We also appreciate the special accommodations they allow us for parking a large vehicle at their location. Any time we travel through Davenport, Iowa, this hotel is our first choice!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Grand Rapids, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was an older property that they have updated as best they could. The bathroom is quite small with very little counter space. It was decently clean and the bed was comfortable. There were a number of breakfast choices and the front desk was polite and efficient. I didn't like that there were no security chains on the inside of guest room doors. If you are all about affordable and a decent hotel this is fine. There are numerous restaurants and a mall not far from this location. It is right off of I-80 so ideal for passing through.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The staff is super friendly and helpful. This was my first stay here but I'm already booked to come back! The bed is oh so comfy! The breakfast has the best eggs I've had in any hotel breakfast bar! Good selection and all you could want. Biscuts and gravy, make your own waffles, and bagels just to name some items. I had an extended stay rate which was excellent!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Rock Island, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have stayed at this twice now and i love it. The service is great, the employee's are very friendly. They have a great food selection for breakfast. The rooms are clean and the pool is nice!! :) I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a nice hotel with friendly service!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
North Park Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Read the reviews before I booked. My aunt was in town, and checked it out, to make sure it was clean. Talked with the owner, very friendly. Rooms were clean, and we would go back again. We didn't have time to use the swimming pool. Breakfast has a huge selection. Would recommend this motel. Price was decent. I usually can't sleep when I travel, because the beds aren't my bed, but I slept great here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Greeley, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

From the time I walked in the lobby, I was greeted with a smile and made to feel comfortable. Our room rate was excellent for a comfortable and clean room. Especially important to us on this trip was that this was a pet-friendly hotel. You would never know that any pets were in this room at any time. The room was spotless with no odors or stains. This trip, we brought our cat. On our last stay here, we had our dog. We came in late in the evening and the personnel provided us with information for restaurants that deliver. They made personal recommendations and were right on target. In the morning there was an outstanding breakfast served. There was a good variety and it was tasty! This was the second time we have stayed here in trips from Pennsylvania to Colorado. At any time in the future that I travel past Davenport, I will stop. These were truly the most helpful personnel I have ever encountered in the hotel industry.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that all rooms are not excellent.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Tired after a long drive from Ohio, we decided to try this inn as it was right off the exit of I 80. We were greeted by a friendly manager who was also the owner. He checked us in right away, described the free breakfast and the details of the hotel.

Rooms were clean and large enough for two. Beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good.

No road noise and an easy stop back to I 80 or into Davenport.

Our first time at a Quality Inn and it was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn and Suites Davenport, IA? Share your experiences!