“Still the best.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
USA
“Still the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Wonderful. Well prepared and beautifully presented by excellent waitstaff. I like each dish I have tried. My wife likes the salmon and the eggplant dishes.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Great food, as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Consistently great food. Relaxing atmosphere for the most part. Of the Thai (fusion) restaurants in the area, this is by far the best.

Visited May 2012
Quad Cities, IL
“Great Food, good prices, but lousy service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is another GREAT meal place, but terrible service. The crying tiger with beef and the shitake mushroom and asparagus with beef are WONDERFUL. You will sit and wait for each course and wait and wait. You will sit and wait for your drinks... and wait and wait. But when that check is ready they are on top of you.
Overall GREAT FOOD, Good Prices and lousy service

Visited March 2012
Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
“Delicious and Affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

This small restaurant has a subtle Oriental atmosphere and plays beautiful jazz all day! There are lunch specials ranging from $7.95-$9.95, while dinners were slightly higher. Each meal came with soup or salad. I had the Ginger Scallion Chicken with Sweet and Sour soup while my husband had the Asparagus Stir-Fry with beef and the salad. All was delicious! The drinks are excellent, also. I had a mixed drink while hubby had a peach saki. Again, both were delicious.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LeClaire
“Great!! We'll be back often!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

No wait at 7pm on a Saturday in davenport=amazing! No wait but the place wasn't empty either. Great atmosphere! Everything was yummy! We shared the spicy lettuce wrap appetizer. My husband loves spicy, I like it but usually can't handle the heat. These were hot enough for him to enjoy but mild enough for me to enjoy also! Not what I was expecting-these lettuce wraps weren't the usual heavy soy sauce seasoned wrap! Ground chicken, red onion, cilantro, green onion, cucumber, jalapeño, tomato & other veggies give this a great light flavor with a good heat that doesn't take away from the flavor! I ordered the Seasame Chicken--sweet sauce, lightly breaded not heavy chicken with a bit of broccoli & carrots served with rice. Familiar flavors done well & very filling! My husband got green curry chicken. He loved it, ate it all & it was very filling! I got a mojito--it came slightly sweeter than I usually like & with blueberries, I think they made the blue berry mojito accidentally but I actually liked it. My husband had a green drink that tasted like like popcycicles---yum! We both loved this place & will return!