“Good Italian Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

On our way through Davenport we enjoyed a Saturday evening dinner at this large, attractive Italian restaurant. We found interesting and varied menu selections plus unique specials. We were seated promptly and our server was friendly, attentive and efficient. My wife was able to order a half-portion pasta dish that was very good. I chose a butternut squash ravioli that was tasty but heavy in terms of a very buttery sauce. Both my wife's spinach salad and my garden salad were heavily pre-dressed. Had this not been our first visit we definitely would have asked for the dressing on the side.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great food and presentation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

ordered the blue marlin special. it was amazing. their bread and dipping oil is great tasting as well

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marcellus, New York
“Good eats, a quick on/off from the highway while passing through”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We needed a quick meal while passing through on our way to the western part of the state. We were able to call ahead for a reservation on a Saturday night on short notice.

The food was decent, the prices reasonable, and the visit was nice, overall. I don't quite understand this being ranked as high as it is, based on our experience (it's just wasn't that special, to be honest) but it was a good meal.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Nothing spectacular”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

It's a decent restaurant but not place I'd dine at unless a friend wants to go there. I am looking for a restaurant that has unique appetizers and entrees that I couldn't cook in my own kitchen. Biaggi's offers nothing so unique that I can't replicate it at home.

Visited May 2013
Houston
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I did not know what to expect, but chose this place based on feedback from TripAdvisor folks. It seems like a chain, and it might be, but the food was excellent and the value is very good as well. I was greated by one of the nicest ladies, I beleive she is the events coordinator, and it set the night off well. Very good and recommended

Visited May 2013