“Great beer I am told...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Colorado
“Great beer I am told...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Where do you take someone on a gluten free diet? To the best brewpub in Davenport, if you are one of my colleagues. He sat an quaffed some really good beer, I sat and watched and hoped he might choke on one :) The food was very good and I am told the beer was outstanding.

Visited November 2012

Rockford, Illinois
“Good beer and average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The beer is tasty and a good selection of home brews (on site) is available. I can't say I was too impressed with the food. I dined with a group of 8 people and the only diners that actually liked the meal were those that ate steak. So, get the steak.

The decor is top notch. The place looks nice good with exposed limestone uneven bricks on pillars, wood, tile, all well done. The chairs are comfortable.

Plan on $20 or more per person with a drink and tip for dinner. Probably a more realistic price would be $30 for most diners.

My advice, get 2 beers and a burger.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Missouri, United States
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had the chicken and quinoa... oh my gosh.. it was amazing.. At first the lemon was a little strong, but when you stir it into the dish.. it just adds a faint bit of flavor that was simply delicious.

Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Filet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We dined here on a Saturday night so the resturant was packed. The staff was very efficient at signing people in and the wait time was accurate. Our server was great and my steak was extrememly delicious. My husband felt that the resturant is overpriced but I enjoyed my meal enough that I wasn't concerned about the cost.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding Meatloaf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The meatloaf truly is great. Served on Texas toast with brown gravy and topped with cripy onions. The shrimp taco appetizer is also pretty good. Most of the food is above average and tasty. Avoid the steak if you're a fan of cattle. As with all of Iowa the filet was pretty bland. Other than that you really can't go wrong. Nice, upscale atmosphere, big screen TV's behind the bar, and a decent beer selection. If you're in the Quad Cities it's worth the trip.

• Visited January 2013