There is very little to do in council bluffs. There are a few casinos around and near by is the Outdoor World which is a beautiful shopping place for outdoor and hunting equipments that I recommend everyone go to. If you planned on going to Omaha but don't want to spend too much on hotels, the springhills is a good alternative and is only a few minutes drive to Omaha although you have to take the freeway. I recommend if you do stay in the springhills with plans to go to Omaha, drive or rent a car because taxis can be expensive. Theres free internet/breakfast at the springhills. Also has a pool/hot tub and free parking. The casinos nearby are played by mostly old retired people so don't expect las vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the SpringHill Suites difference. It's a place that will soothe your senses, a place where spacious suites and inspiring design will help you leave feeling more refreshed than when you arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Springhill Suites