I thought I was staying in Nebraska, but it really made no difference. Flew over to finally see the Omaha Zoo, Durham Museum, Piccolo Pete's (Warren Buffett's reported favorite restaurant), and attend a baseball game. I am Marriott Platinum and stay at all types of Marriott properties. Springhill Suites seem to focus on families. This property was no exception. They hosted two weddings over the weekend. It did get hectic one night when the front desk was staffed with only one person, who seemed to be running ragged. Otherwise, the property seem to meet standard Marriott practices. The property has convenient access to casinos (if you are so inclined), restaurants, and the fine area freeways. I did notice that one of the two lobby computers was broken; however, there were only a few people using the one functioning computer. The only other thing I noticed when leaving around noon was that several 4th floor room doors were propped open, seemingly by the cleaning crew. I didn't know if they were airing out the rooms from the wedding or doing something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the SpringHill Suites difference. It's a place that will soothe your senses, a place where spacious suites and inspiring design will help you leave feeling more refreshed than when you arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Marriott, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Springhill Suites