Two of us and a small 4 month old puppy stayed in one of the rooms on the 3rd floor which is the floor where visitors with pets stay. I believe they call it a pet stay room. Since my pup was young I took my crate which she slept in and I left her in it when we went to eat. I expected the floor and room to smell of dog, but it did not....it was fresh, clean, and spotless. You would have never known it was a pet room. The staff were great. They put us in a room buy the elevator, since I was still training my pup and made about a zillion trips up and down for potty training. She got her own welcome treat bag and little place mat for eating. My dog was made to feel welcome by staff in hallways and lobbies. Lots of green space to walk dog. My only concern about this hotel was slow, poor room service- forgot cream and silverware. Great place to take your pet. We had a good time.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Harrah`s Council Bluffs Hotel
- Harrahs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether business or pleasure takes you to the Omaha and Council Bluffs area, staying at Harrah’s is your key to a fun, friendly time. Check in to our luxurious accommodations, including exquisite suites and deluxe rooms. Plus, you’re just step away from the action with slots, table games, fabulous dining, shopping and live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harrah's Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.