“Very clean and comfortable. Located in a good location to...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Council Bluffs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Belton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We just stayed one night but it was a nice stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast is nice, too. My children always like to swim, so the pool was a perk for this budget friendly hotel. The only negative aspect(which is a personal preference) was that the bed is a bit too firm. My husband likes a softer bed and I like a firmer bed, but the beds are a bit too firm even for me. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Gery W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
St. Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the Omaha Zoo. I was a little leary on the drive to the hotel because of all the casino's, and empty property. We drove over some railroad tracks and I thought we'd literally be on the "wrong side of the tracks". However, the hotel is in the same plaza as a shopping mall and IMAX and I could see a Bass Pro also. It was a nice area. We stayed in a suite with a pullout bed. I really like the layout of the room. There was a slight divider between the bed and the pullout, which gave you a little privacy. The pool was ok and the breakfast was fine. It was only about 10 minutes away from the zoo. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Gery W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs

Address: 2141 South 35th St, Council Bluffs, IA 51501
Location: United States > Iowa > Council Bluffs
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
#4 Business Hotel in Council Bluffs
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
Microtel Inn And Suites Council Bluffs

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.