“The perfect place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Coralville - Iowa River Landing

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Coralville - Iowa River Landing to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Coralville - Iowa River Landing
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   921 E 2nd Ave, Coralville, IA 52241   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book in Advance and Save!
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Coralville
Hamilton, Montana
“The perfect place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The hotel is new and clean and beautiful. Our 2-bedroom suite met all of our expectations. There was a good variety at breakfast, and the manager's reception in the evening was excellent. A real bonus when it includes a full meal and complimentary wine and beer. The staff was exceptional and very welcoming. Easy access from the Interstate and shopping nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on June 29th. This is a new Hotel. The rooms were great . The parking really sucks. You either have to park along way from the entrance or you have to park. Were people drive to get to a store behind the hotel. We parked there. There are no stop signs or speed limit signs. People drive thru there entirely too fast. Some one almost hit my sonwho is 5 years old. Now as for my problem with the staff. We were in town, due to a family emergency. My aunt had gotten into a serious automobile accident. And was admitted to the hospital were she later passed away. when we made our reservation we were promised a special rate due to the circumstances. However when we got to the hotel the lady Michelle. Said she could not honor the rate with out an appointment card. I tried explaining to her you do not get an appointment card when you get flown to the emergency room bye helicopter. .. Then she wanted something from the hospital. The hospital did not want to release information for us to give to the hotel. For privacy reasons. I told her she was more than welcome to call the hospital and ask for her room. But she demanded something. In writing. Needless to say we did not get the rate we were supposed to get. I wanted to hurry up and get to the hospital. So i just paid the higher rate. I have stayed at other Hilton properties were it was great. Not just that she did not give us the right that they had promised was extremely rude when checking us in. because of her and onl because of her and only her. the rest of the staff was great. My only two issues were the parking and Michelle had check me in to the check me in to any hotel. nights per nights per month do to do to work

• Stayed June 2013
Matt T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Coralville - Iowa River Landing, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure we communicate all rate policies up front so this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here with a friend of mine on the night of July 3rd. I was very impressed with everything! Very nice place and going to hate if i ever gotta stay anywhere else! This place wowed me in many different ways! I could live in this place.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way through town and after our experience, we will be choosing this hotel again! A great new property that was very clean! (a big selling point for us)
Their breakfast was a lot better than I usually expect from complementary breakfasts, the food seemed real!! (as opposed to obviously microwaved frozen food). They also had several breakfast attendants working the busy morning and though they were swamped, they kept smiles on their faces the entire time! The front desk staff gave us an excellent impression, smiling and greeting us each time we entered the hotel. Overall great rooms and great atmosphere!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped on at this Homewood Suites on our way from Michigan to Kansas. After a long day's drive, with a 6 week old and 6 year old, we couldn't have been more happy with our choice. The hotel is less than 1 year old, probably 3-6 months if I'm guessing right. The area nearby is just being developed but there are still restaurants and other things within a minute or two drive. The hotel is beautiful and the service was fantastic. They checked us in quickly, accommodated a request for a room closer to an elevator since we had tons of luggage, and were frequently asking if we needed anything. They provide in room wifi, a nice hot breakfast in the morning and a decent dinner Mon-Thurs. nights (this night it was chicken parm, salad, etc. and wine/beer), all complimentary. We would not hesitate to stay here again!

Papillion, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bath/2 bedroom suite that had 1 king room and 1 room with 2 queen beds. This was our first experience at a Homewood Suites and from the first moment we stepped inside, my expectations were exceeded! The front desk staff was so incredibly friendly and helpful! I was traveling with my daugthers and mom. When it was time to move on to our next destination, my mom didn't want to leave! The room was immaculate, the beds were awesome--this is truly one of the finest hotels we have ever stayed in!! I had one of the best nights of sleep! I can't say enough good things about Homewood! The breakfast was amazing! Everything was amazing!! Best place ever!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed at the Iowa Homewood Suites for 4 nights and we were very satisfied. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The full kitchen allowed us to save money on food!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Coralville - Iowa River Landing? Share your experiences!