“It's an applebee's what...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 103 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's an applebee's what...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2008

It's an applebee's what can I say. I like the seasoning they put on their fries

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“if you like frozen, nuked food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2007

if you like frozen, nuked food

Chicago
“Poor Customer Service!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2007

I first visited Applebees in Coralville/Iowa City, IA this past March. The only redeeming quality of this visit was the food, it was good. However, I had a waitress named Dakota that was one of the most unprofessional individuals I have ever come in contact with. Not only was her appearance sloppy, she did not refill drinks & she spoke with a co-worker so loudly about her escapades the night before that I was offended.

My second (almost) visit to Applebees was recently. I was travelling from the Quad Cities to a friends outside of Iowa City. I decided to try the carside to go and take salads to my friends for us to eat for lunch. Teresa answered the phone. Since I was driving and I don't keep an applebees menu in my car I had some questions about the menu. She was short and rude. I asked questions about the menu, she was unwilling to help. I hung up and went to Chilis. The management at the Iowa City/Coralville Applebees clearly doesn't care about the customer service of their establishment.