We stayed recently to visit the Hoover Presidential Library and Birthplace. It was a short easy drive to that. (15 min) The room was a little worn but very clean and comfortable. It includes a fridge and microwave which was nice. The beds were very comfortable. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and welcoming. The location is great. There is a train track very close to the hotel but it didn't bother us. They had fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. And an appetizer, beer and wine event for guests on some days in the afternoon.The breakfast had many choices and was stocked and fresh. The food was not amazing but good. Being a Priority Club member we received a gift bag upon check in and that was a welcomed surprise. It included a bottle of water and a few snacks. There are a ton of dining options within a mile and many within walking distance such as Olive Garden and Outback. It is right behind the Coral Ridge Mall. The mall has an indoor skating rink, carousel, childrens museum, movie theater, food court and many stores such as Younkers, Dillards and Penneys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Coralville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Coralville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Coralville Hotel Coralville
- Holiday Inn Coralville
- Coralville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Coralville Iowa