In town for a tennis tournament. Clean, quiet hotel that thankfully accommodated two beds (despite the fact that we had to book for one king - was my teenage son and husband so king wasn't the ideal!). "Interesting" patrons - the guy in the camouflage on the elevator with the knife hanging from his belt and the teens with pants hanging low and boxers showing was not the ideal, BUT, once behind closed doors, no problems. Free breakfast was acceptable. Elevator seemed near failure (incredibly loud squeaky noise when in operation and a large jolt when arriving at floor). Front desk largely left unattended, at least when we were in and out. Free parking. Train does sound horn when passing but not a sleeping issue for us. Eat at The Brown Bottle (good salad, garlic bread and pasta although $30 for two) and check out Whitey's Ice Cream across the street. Also of interest, the Natl' History Museum on the Iowa U campus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Coralville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Coralville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Coralville Hotel Coralville
- Holiday Inn Coralville
- Coralville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Coralville Iowa