“Always great !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Clinton, Iowa
“Always great !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

After years and years of dining for a variety of lunch, dinner and take out pizza; every meal has been great. Service reflects they years of tradition the restaurant has.

• Visited September 2013

“Room 39”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I hear people talk about room 39 dining experience for the past 2 years or so. (Private quiet elegant room that holds only 39 people I hear)
We went for their Valentine's Day dinner
The tables were set with extreme elegance all silverware and glassware shining to a T!
Candlelight elegance to say the least
They had up pre-done menu every course had beautiful presentation interesting flavors and we're just plain perfect.
Going there for dinner is your evening event!
The whole meal included wine appetizer salad main entrée was sides and dessert for $55
At first I thought that was a little expensive but now I realize it was a great value for one of the most lovely evenings I've spent in a while. I chose 10 ounce filet but I know it had to be much bigger than that!
I'm going back the first chance I get !

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clinton, Iowa
“Pizza is the best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Order Pizza, they have been grinding their own sausage for 55 years, great! This is a great place for Itaian food, ask to sit in the Baldacci room near the bar, I have been dining here since 1968.

• Visited June 2013
central illinois
“A new find in Clinton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We visit this area several times a year and even though this restaurant has been here a long time we just discovered it. And loved it. Our service was great and the food was wonderful. The salad bar had a good selection, not just the usual lettuce and toppings. I had the chicken marsala and it was very good. Steamed veggies were served with the meal and that is a nice extra. A good place, we will return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monticello, Illinois
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Visited here the evening before Thanksgiving based on previous reviews here. All aspects of this place lived up to it's billing: Atmosphere,service,and food quality are outstanding. AYCE salad bar is top notch,and my catfish was breaded and cooked perfectly. We visit Clinton a couple times a year for Lumberkings games,at least,and this place definitely has made our "rotation" for future visits.

• Visited November 2013