“Lunch at Applebee's” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lyndon , Illinois
“Lunch at Applebee's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had lunch at Applebee's in Clinton, Iowa Friday February,21,2014. We had the 2 for $20.00. My husband had the chicken parmesan and I had the Quesadilla burger. They both were very good. Our appetizer was the spinach artichoke dip. The waitress was very nice and she told us about the survey I could fill out since I was getting the Quesidalla burger and it was new to the 2 for $20.00 menu. I filled it out and we received $ 7.00 off of our bill. It is a casual restaurant . We would tell anyone to eat there.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Geneseo, Illinois
“ Not impressed-again!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Server was decent but we waited for our food way too long. My cowboy burger was overdone and the "crispy" onion were a ball of cold gtease. Told my wife never again....

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“A consistent Applebee's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our appetizer and meal were very good, loved the fried green beans! If we hadn't ordered the extra breadsticks, the meal would have been a 10. The bread seemed like it was warmed in the microwave, maybe more than once.
Applebee's is a casual place, and as typical for Applebee's, the wait staff is friendly, but I'd appreciate just a little more "polish".
We gave this review a "5" rating because what we did receive was very good. The comment on the general wait staff is a corporate issue, I believe.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Very Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was not one of the best Applebee's I've ever eaten at. It was not the worst either. My chicken strips were good, but my fries were cold and old by the time they reached me. Service was adequate but could use improvement. I asked for BBQ sauce and had to request more since the first portion was so skimpy. Overall, the meal was decent, but I probably wouldn't return unless it was for appetizers when they are half priced.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Had a meal here whilst stopping in Clinton at the Country Inn, within easy walking distance. Staff very obliging.

Visited August 2013