We stayed in a double queen with a walkout balcony ( 2nd floor) The room wad average size, with a decent size mini frid with freezer. (I like to be sble to re-freeze the ice packs) Also has a small microwave. The balcony is small, has 2 chairs and faces the lake. Pretty. The patio bar and grill plays music and is a little loud, it was pretty crowded. We were there on a weeknight, and I think they closed @ 9 pm? The fan in the room drowned out the noise and it was no problem. The food was good. :) The bathroom is a little small but adequate with a large mirror, exhaust fan, and very good water pressure. The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean. Overall, nice. Typical breakfast, but no place to sit.
- Also Known As:
- South Shore Inn - Clear Lake Hotel
- South Shore Inn - Clear Lake Hotel Clear Lake
- Heartland Hotel Clear Lake
- South Shore Inn - Clear Lake Iowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The South Shore Inn is the only hotel located on the shores of Clear Lake, Iowa. All rooms are lakefront with perfect views of Clear Lake. Complimentary breakfast and WiFi are standard with every room.A full service restaurant, The Landing, was added to the South Shore Inn in May 2012. The Landing offers a large lake front bar and grille, with perfect views of Clear Lake, Iowa. We have a large dock where you can conveniently tie up your boat during the day or evening to stop by for food or drinks. The Landing is located at 1603 South Shore Dr, attached to the lakeside of the South Shore Inn. Stop by for great food, unique drinks and an unbeatable atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your South Shore Inn - Clear Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.