“Great place for family” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Seattle
“Great place for family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We visit the Manhattan every year for a family lunch the day after Thanksgiving. We have found that the variety of food in the buffet is enough for even the pickiest family member to find something they'll like and if they want they can order off the menu.

My favorite is their broasted chicken which is always delicious. The reasonable price makes it an easy choice for families.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The buffet had a good selection, unfortunately the meat all dry and tough. The price was great and many things on the buffet were good but I have had better. Staff was friendly and it was clean.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Missouri
“Centerville eats”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

It is a busy restaurant and finding anything to eat on the buffet can be a challenge. The service was very slow. I have not ordered off the menu so I can't give you any help on that.

Visited August 2012
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Limited Buffet, But Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We took a large group here and the staff was very accomodating. The atmosphere was nothing out of the ordinary, but was relaxing and pleasant.

We all had the supper buffet. The choices were a little limited when compared to a larger restaurant, but the food on the buffet was very good. The fried chicken and mashed potatoes were especially excellent. The salad bar portion of the buffet was very good as well with fresh ingredients. My companions that had the ham said it melted in their mouths. The cooked vegetables were also cooked just right. The buffet had several dessert choices. The blackberry cobbler was excellent. There is also soft ice cream (very good on the cobbler), pie choices and cake as well. No-one in our party ordered off the menu so I don't know how that food fares, but the buffet is very good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thousand Oaks, CA
“This is the best in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My rating is based on the location...if this were in another location I would have to lower the rating! That said, it's a fun place to go, with a nice mix of healthy and tasty foods and nice people working there. It was my grandma's favorite place to go for many years. After my grandfather's funeral visitation, the Manhattan stayed open late just for our family and I will never forget that...we filled the place and it was so nice to just be together in such comfort, not rushed, not hushed...

• Visited July 2011