“One of the most comfortable hotel beds I have been in.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Cedar Rapids East

You added Super 8 Cedar Rapids East to your Saves list
Super 8 Cedar Rapids East
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   400 33rd Ave. S.W., Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 (Formerly Super 8 Motel Cedar Rapids East)   |
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
BURLINGTON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Peggy gave me great directions to the Super 8. When I got into my room, I noticed the fitted sheet could have been cleaner. Also, I saw a dark spot on my pillow. It wasn't on the pillow case the pillow its self. Peggy changed the fitted sheet, but didn't the pillow. I took the pillow to the front desk. She had to search the motel for a different pillow. Peggy apologized . In the morning, I couldn't get any hot or warm water for a shower. Then when I did shut off the shower it still ran for 20 minutes. I called the front desk using the room phone. I couldn't get that to work either or I used my cell phone. The front desk lady said to wait 30 min. If still no hot water, I could move to a different room to shower & give me a 30 min. extension past the check out time. I explained to her that I needed at least 45 min. She didn't have an answer for that. I gave up & just washed my hair w/ cold water. Upon checking out, I asked for a discount. She said "only the manager could do that." She would discuss it w/ her. It would take 7 -10 days to show on my statement. I'm not holding my breathe.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

ELKO NEW MARKET
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The room was dirty. Dust on the top of the headboard of the bed and hair drier, rotated the TV and dust under here also. Found a dirty bath towel behind the bathroom door.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Cedar Rapids East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Cedar Rapids East

Address: 400 33rd Ave. S.W., Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 (Formerly Super 8 Motel Cedar Rapids East)
Location: United States > Iowa > Cedar Rapids
#2 Best Value Hotel in Cedar Rapids
#19 Business Hotel in Cedar Rapids
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Cedar Rapids East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Cedar Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Cedar Rapids
Super Eight Cedar Rapids
Cedar Rapids Super 8
Cedar Rapids Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Cedar Rapids East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.