“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Cedar Rapids

You added Super 8 Cedar Rapids to your Saves list
Super 8 Cedar Rapids
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   720 33rd Ave SW, I-380 & 33rd Ave S, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404   |
Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I travel for my job. I have worked in all but three of the United States. I have found that the kindness and helpfulness of the staff at the Super 8 West in Cedar Rapids, IA is second to none. I have been impressed since my arrival nearly three weeks ago. From breakfast in the morning to returning to my very clean room in the evening, things are great. I can say that it is never home suite home if you have to travel for a living, but here the staff has made it feel like a home away from home. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: I like the room with a single queen size bed. It leaves me space to work at the desk.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cedar Rapids
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

In town for a friend's wedding reception. Had 4 adults and baby along. Very pleased that the room had 2 queen beds and a crib for the baby. The beds were extremely comfortable! The price was excellent. I will stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Des Moines, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I came to town to see my friends I have not seen in almost a year. I get to the hotel and the ppl that run the front desk I could not understand at all they where not nice. they have new tvs I will give them that but they need to clean better. and there food was ok the grave was not good it taste like it was from two days ago not fresh. next time I come to town I will be staying at a different hotel.. i asked my friends about it and they even told me i should not have stayed there....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Cedar Rapids? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Cedar Rapids

Address: 720 33rd Ave SW, I-380 & 33rd Ave S, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Location: United States > Iowa > Cedar Rapids
#1 Best Value Hotel in Cedar Rapids
#15 Business Hotel in Cedar Rapids
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Cedar Rapids 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Cedar Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Cedar Rapids
Cedar Rapids Super 8
Cedar Rapids Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Cedar Rapids, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.