“Nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
Palm Bay, United States
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Room is very large, comfortable and clean. Plenty of room to spread out. Shower got hot quick and had plenty of water pressure. I appreciated the bath/shower gel freebie which I prefer over bars of soap. I love the mini-kitchen (fridge/microwave) which allows me to reheat leftovers if I don't want to go out to eat every night. Bed was comfy but the pillows were a bit lumpy. Breakfast had plenty of choices including eggs, cereal, bread and pastries. More than enough to eat. Multiple choices on types of tea. Fitness room was rather small but adequate with some free weights and 4 machines (elliptical and treadmill). Stairways were clean and carpeted (I prefer stairs to the elevator).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your review and for letting everyone know about our amenities! We use a combination of feather and foam pillows in each room. If you stay with us again, please let us know if the pillows in your room aren't to your liking and we will gladly replace them.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I came to Cedar Rapids to see the Blizzard/Titans indoor football game. The game didn't go our way, so the highlight of our trip was this hotel. Everything was very clean, the bed was comfortable, good breakfast selection...I can see why it's rated so high on here, we would definitely stay again in the future!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am sorry your team didn't win, but thrilled we give you a nice hotel to stay. We look forward to your next trip to Cedar Rapids!!
Eagle, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel overnight in order to catch an early flight. The hotel is very clean and the beds and pillows are very comfortable. We had to leave to early in order to get breakfast. We would stay again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry you didnt have time to stay for breakfast, but remember if you stay at a Hampton Inn again with an early flight, we do have breakfast on the go bags which have a bottle of water, muffin, apple and a box of mints. The breakfast on the go bags are available Monday thru Friday starting at 5:30am. If you stay with us, let us know the night before what time you are needing to leave and we will have your breakfast bags ready for you, no matter what time you leave! Safe travels!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

close to work, close to downtown, shopping. Clean rooms. Great breakfast. Great value for your money. Staff helped us with rooms in next town. Close to Cedar Rapids airport. We did not use the pool etc, but they all looked great.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thanks for the review! I am so happy that we had everything you needed. We look forward to your next trip.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was traveling alone to attend a funeral so I wanted a place where I felt safe and that was quiet, comfortable and easily accessible. I was grateful to the staff for their assistance. Found everything to meet my needs and expectations. I'm a picky person when it comes to mattresses. Felt this one was a bit too soft for my taste, but liked that the linens were soft, bright white and didn't have the traditional bleach smell.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We use P&G products for our laundry, so everything always comes out so clean and fresh. I am sorry the mattress was not as firm as you like, but happy that your stay was to your liking. Please think of Hampton Inn again when you choose or need to travel.
Isanti, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed one night on our way back from Florida. The room was clean - heat worked well. It was the only hotel room we stayed in with no mini fridge in the room. That was disappointing. They had a very nice breakfast in the morning - lots of choices and it was very good. There was a soccer tournament in town so lots of kids and families but it was not a problem. The parents stayed in the lobby area and visited and drank in the evening so no one else could use the area but it was not the hotels fault. Front desk staff were nice. Overall a good stay and we would stay here again- just wish they had refrigerators in the rooms :)

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your review. Refrigerators at this Hampton Inn & Suites are only in our Suites. We do have a few refrigerators available to place in our standard rooms when a guest asks for one. I am glad that the rest of your stay was good. Safe travels and thank you again for your review!
worcester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids North for a funeral and family visitation. It was excellent just like most stays I have had at Hampton Inn. This was a great value compared to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for placing a review about our hotel! I am sorry for your loss, but happy we could meet your needs while you were in town. We hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North? Share your experiences!