“Great people!Great Pillows!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Volga, South Dakota
“Great people!Great Pillows!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband had job interview there, so i tagged along with him, it was really nice of the people who work there who are able to let me check out a bit later while my husband has job interview.People who works there are very nice. I also really like the pillows they have at the hotel, they have soft ones and hard ones for the pillows! My husband and I were really impressed by it! ohh. of course great breakfast as well!

Room Tip: dont choose the one that has a light outside, and the curtain doesnt cover it really good. we did it...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angela B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Hello Tina,
Thank you for posting a review for us. I'm glad we were able to accommodate while you accompanied your husband here. We just updated all of our bedding and pillows to make the beds even cozier! Our "pick your own pillow" program has been met with lots of compliments. I hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ames, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I love this hotel! The staff is friendly, and they do everything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay. Love the comfy beds, the wonderful pool, and delicious breakfast. I'm so glad we found this hotel. It makes our trips so much easier!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kristen,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm so glad you found us too! I look forward to greeting you upon your next visit.
Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel tops the list of my favorites! They are family centered and went out of the way to make our stay comfortable. Great place to come if you have smaller children because the pool has a nice shallow play area. They have a huge breakfast area which is really awesome. If you do have an issue they go out of their way to fix it or find a solution. Best service and value you will find in the cedar valley.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of the entire staff at Comfort Suites I want to thank you for posting such a complimentary review. We work very hard to provide the very best service at the best value. It means so much when someone recognizes this. I hope you come back to visit again soon!
Peekskill, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed in a lot of hotels over the past years and out of all of them Comfort Suites Cedar Falls is the best bar none! They are always friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast is awesome I wish there were more hotels like this one!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jon,
Thank you for your kind words. We hope you come to visit us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Love, love, love this hotel! The staff are so friendly and the rooms are big and comfy. The pool is great with a super shallow end for my baby. I've traveled all across America and this hotel is my favorite! Great hot breakfast too! Overall an amazing value

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy your little one enjoyed our zero-depth pool. We are suited perfectly for young families and are so glad you came to stay with us. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Cedar Valley!
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stay here about 2 weeks each month. The staff is always attentive, friendly and make it their business to ensure my comfort. They have learned all my little traits and my room is always ready, set up to make me feel like it's home. The bedding has been upgraded to ensure a smooth restful night sleep. I definitely want to recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your loyalty and frequent visits! We appreciate your kind words- I will share your review with the entire staff here at Comfort Suites!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a great place to stay. My family has stayed here a few times, each stay has been pleasent. The front desk staff is always freindly and welcoming. From your first step through the door you will see how nice and clean this hotel is. The rooms are very spacious. I have to say the rooms here are always very nicley put together and clean. There is a pool area that is perfect for people with or with out children. With the zero entry it is great for even small children. Overall I give this hotel a perfect 10. Highly reccomend the Comfort Suites to anyone who is in need of a freindly, clean, and comfortable, place to stay whether it's for buisness or pleasure.

• Stayed October 2013
Angela B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us! We appreciate your kind words. Feedback like this allows my staff to know what they are doing right or what we can improve on.
We look forward to your next visit!

Warm Regards,
Angela Burk

Been to Comfort Suites Cedar Falls? Share your experiences!