“Fast and delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 104 Restaurants in Cedar Falls
Cuisines: American
“Fast and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Staff is very kind, food is delicious! Panther plate was awesome and the side of biscuits & gravy was the best I have found in the area. Don't waste your time with village inn or any of the chain places!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cudahy WI
“Nice Homey Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

My wife and I wanted an easy breakfast out this morning and decided to try the Waffle Stop.
It's a small place, 4 staff, maybe seating for 30 (I didn't count) and homey. Staff were friendly, service was prompt and with the open kitchen I was happy to see how careful the cook was about sanitation. We both had .... wait for it.... waffles..... But the menu includes most of the normal sort of breakfast items.
I was surprised to see that their one Vegan breakfast menu item was priced the same as a meat-eaters item with three meats: not very friendly to veggie lovers.
This was the first restaurant featuring waffles that I have been to that used a very thick waffle mix. The product was nice, but a bit heavy as a result.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Make this Your Stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2009

We were travelling and in need of breakfast. We found some reference to Waffle Stop Grill on line, and read the reviews, so decided to take a chance...here's our comments: Clean, efficient, delicious eggs, hashbrowns and waffles. Staff was friendly and accommodating in every way. A very great experience overall. Wouldn't miss it if I were passing thru!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere