“Staff and Hotel were outstanding. Pleasant oasis on our...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Carroll

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Traveling through the area after spending ALL day in the car. The staff was very friendly and the room was SUPER clean! Comfy bed, too! I would recommend this hotel and would stay again. There is a pool and breakfast, and plenty of shopping nearby -- even a wine bar! The hotel is conveniently located as well. Try it!

• Stayed June 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were nicer, more modern than might be expected. Pool and ot tub were nice. While the room was nice, we had reserved a suite two months in advance and were tools upon check in that there were no suites available. They provided us with two rooms that were adjoining, which ultimately worked our well...but it was highly irritating (and bad business) that our original reservation was not honored.

• Stayed June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This seemed to be a simple plain hotel. When I saw the room, I was pleasantly surprised. The room is very modern, comfortable. It is a fabulous room and totally exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend staying here and I would also stay here again myself. The room had microwave and refrigerator. I gather that all the rooms have them. How impressive. This is not like any super 8 I have ever stayed in before.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Council Bluffs
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed for a week here on business. When I called the hotel to reserve a room I asked for smoking. The woman at the front desk told me she didn't have any smoking rooms available at this time and that almost every room in town was booked that weekend. After staying the first night there were only 6 cars in the parking lot so the I inquired at the front desk the next morning why we couldn't get a smoking room if there were only 6 people staying there last night. She told me they didn't have any smoking rooms at all which meant the first lady on the phone had deceived me by making sound as if there was a smoking room available at a later date. The part that irritated me the most was the internet didn't work the entire time I was there. I told the front desk every day and all they did was unplug the cable modem. They never called anyone out to fix the problem after 4 days in a row of telling them it didn't work. Luckily I was able to get internet out in my car from the seedy hotel behind the Super 8 so I could get my work emails. When checking out I asked if I could get a discount for the internet not working. THe woman behind the front desk told me she might be able to get me a free room next week if I checked in then since she was aware I would be working in the area for the next few months. I think the discount should have been given to me that week since that is when I was lied to and the internet didn't work. I will not be back since they failed to fix the internet problem and had a chance to make it right and didn't. On a positive note the room was very clean and one of the housekeepers held the outside door for me and unlocked my room door for me and held it when I had my hands full when I was carrying things in. She was an older lady and was very pleasant and really went out of her way to help any way she could.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Green Bay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

It was a nice room and bed.. I only stayed one night.. I do wish you had a fitness room. I did not use the pool but it look very nice..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Carroll East? Share your experiences!