“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Bettendorf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Davenport, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Just stayed here last night. We chose this hotel because of its pool options for the kids. The room was small---we got a king with a sleeper sofa, it looked like they tried to shove as much furniture in one room as possible and you had very little room to move around. The pool area was nice, however the pool was pretty cold even for the kids. So after swimming we went back to the room to put everyone to bed it was around 10:30. We pulled out the sleeper sofa, got the kids all comfy (they are 6 and 3) and went to pull the covers back and at the end of the bed....(the bed that was all made by whomever cleaned the room) there was a dirty pair of socks in the sheets. Disgusting if you ask me, so it makes me wonder what else in our room was not cleaned properly. So I proceeded to call the front desk, she had the maintenance bring me clean bedding, which the last thing I want to wory about at 10:30 at night is changing bed sheets. The guy was pretty rude and said o its only dirty socks. We can throw them away. So the front desk lady offered to give us a rate of $99 per night instead of the $103....wow huge savings huh...not. Our bed was not comfy, the pillows were flat and you could hear everything going on in the rooms around us. So made for a pretty crappy night of sleep, and the manager gave us 20% off of our bill, which in my opinon is not enough to compensate for a dirty bed. With that being said we will not stay here again and I do not recommend that anyone does unless you want to wonder if you have clean bedding or not.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Statesville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My son and I were in the Quad Cities for the John Deere Classic. Being from NC, I did not know where to stay, but I knew I wanted a pool. Expedia gave me a great rate at the Ramada; so I booked it. We were very pleased. There was renovation going on in the lobby, but it posed no problems for us. The staff seemed a little affected by because the a/c was off.

Check in was flawless. The 2nd floor room was clean and comfortable -- we took the elevator the first time, but used the grand circular stairway the rest of the time. The free breakfast was standard for these days, but just what we wanted. The free wifi was essential because I had a lot of trip planning to do. All in all a good experience.

The one added benefit for out-of-towners with general public tickets for the golf tournament: the Ramada is an easy five minute drive to the parking at the Isle of Capri. It turned out to be the right place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Bettendorf? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Bettendorf

Address: 3020 Utica Ridge Road, Bettendorf, IA 52722
Location: United States > Iowa > Bettendorf
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Bettendorf
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Bettendorf 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Bettendorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Bettendorf/Davenport Hotel Bettendorf
Bettendorf Ramada
Ramada Bettendorf Iowa

If you own or manage Ramada Bettendorf, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.